欢迎光临新诗歌网 http://xinshige.tougao.com/ 张祈年代诗选(1992——2007) http://zhangqibeijing.blog.sohu.com/

蒂丝黛尔:独居者

上一篇 / 下一篇  2010-06-09 14:28:12 / 个人分类:名诗新译

查看( 219 ) / 评论( 0 )
The Solitary
独居者

My heart has grown rich with the passing of years,
随着岁月流逝,我的心变得丰富,
I have less need now than when I was young
比起年轻时,现在我需要的更少,
To share myself with every comer
我不再把自己分派给每个来客,
Or shape my thoughts into words with my tongue.
也不再用舌头把我的想法变成词语。

It is one to me that they come or go
他们来或者走,对我都是一个样,
If I have myself and the drive of my will,
如果我拥有自我并且驾控着我的意志,
And strength to climb on a summer night
我就有力量向上攀登,在一个夏夜
And watch the stars swarm over the hill.
去观看那小山上蜂拥的繁星。

Let them think I love them more than I do,
就让他们想,我比所做的更爱他们,
Let them think I care, though I go alone;
让他们想,我很在意,虽然我单独离开;
If it lifts their pride, what is it to me
如果这能够让他们更自豪,但对我也不算什么,
Who am self-complete as a flower or a stone.
她完整的自我就象一朵花或者一块石头。


美国/蒂丝黛尔(1884-1933)

[ 本帖最后由 张祈 于 2010-5-21 01:34 编辑 ]

TAG:

我来说两句

(可选)

Open Toolbar